- Agree to personal information Terms Click to view
Data identifiable with particular individuals of our customers and people associated with Japan Grace, namely personal data, is an important and indispensable asset for Japan Grace. This valuable personal data is socially required to be kept confidential and to be handled accurately and securely.
In order to meet this social requirement, JAPAN GRACE. appropriately protects personal data in accordance with the following basic policy based on the spirit of JAPAN GRACE. corporate charters, observing Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations.
- JAPAN GRACE. utilizes personal data within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated to customers. JAPAN GRACE. does not disclose or provide personal data provided by customers to any third parties, except when with the consent of the customer from whom the data was obtained, or when there is a legitimate reason.
- JAPAN GRACE. observes the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant laws and regulations, policies and other codes prescribed by the national government. JAPAN GRACE. has internally established Personal Data Protection Management System, ensuring that all officers and employees recognize and comply with the laws and regulations and that the system is continuously improved and kept updated.
- In order to store and administer personal data properly and carefully and to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of it, JAPAN GRACE, strives to enforce safety procedures which are appropriate and rational from both technical and administrative aspects, and review them continuously. If there should occur any leakage, loss or damage of personal data, JAPAN GRACE. will immediately inform the person from whom the data was obtained immediately to that effect and will take necessary and appropriate countermeasures and/or correcting measures.
- JAPAN GRACE. responds without delay to request for disclosure of personal data by the person from whom the data was obtained, complaints, or consultations.
Established as of March 1,2005
Amended as of October 29,2012
Kazuhiro Kanama President
Japan Grace Co., Ltd.
Personal Data Inquiry Window Contact:
Customer Service Center of JAPAN GRACE. Co. Ltd.
[Tokyo] +81-03-5908-2505 (10:00～18:30 for Mon.---Fri., 11:00 - 16:30 for Sat. and no service on Sun. & national holidays)
[Osaka] +81-06-6133-0320 (10:00～18:30 for Mon.---Fri., 11:00 - 16:30 for Sat. and no service on Sun. & national holidays)
On the handling of Personal Information
- 1. Purpose of Use of Personal Data
- JAPAN GRACE. utilizes personal data filled in or input into an application form by a customer at the time of request of travel arrangement and relevant insurance application, for the purpose of utilizing it to the necessary extent for arrangement and receipt of travel service provided by transportation facilities and/or accommodation facilities and provision of insurance services as well as its communication with the customer. Besides that, JAPAN GRACE. utilizes personal data of a customer for the purpose of marketing analysis for development of better products or services in the future, delivering information of products or service of JAPAN GRACE. and its other associated companies to customers, requesting customers for comments or opinions after the travel, or providing benefit service to customers. In any case, a customer has a choice to provide JAPAN GRACE. with his/her personal information or not, and the customer is kindly requested to recognize and acknowledge that the customer may not be provided a product or service of JAPAN GRACE., unless the customer provides JAPAN GRACE. with relevant particulars of personal data which are indispensable for JAPAN GRACE.’ service requested by the customer.
JAPAN GRACE stores the personal data provided by customer at the time of request of travel arrangement in its database.
- 2. Provision of Personal Data
JAPAN GRACE. will not disclose personal data of a customer to third parties without the consent of the customer from whom the data was obtained, except the following cases:
(1) When the customer has given a prior consent to the disclosure
(2) When complying with the laws, regulations or ordinances;
(3) When disclosure is necessary for the protection of human life, human health or property and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person from whom the data was obtained;
(4) When it is particularly necessary for enhancement of public health or promotion of sound growth of children and when it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person from whom the data was obtained;
(5) When provision of personal data is necessary for cooperating with a national institution, a local authority or an individual or entity entrusted by the institution or the authority in executing the operations prescribed by the laws and when it might impede the execution of the operations concerned to obtain the consent of the person from whom the data was obtained, or.
(6) When consigning handling of personal data partially or wholly to a third party to the extent necessary for the achievement of particular purpose of the use.
- 3. Procedure for disclosure of personal data
- When a customer makes inquiry or request to JAPAN GRACE. for disclosure, deletion, correction of his/ her personal data, or when a customer request JAPAN GRACE. to cease using or providing the data to a third party, the customer is kindly requested to get in touch with the following contact windows of JAPAN GRACE. so that the customer is guided a necessary procedure.
JAPAN GRACE. responds to the inquiry or request within a reasonable period in accordance with the laws and the company codes and informs the result to the customer.
In case JAPAN GRACE. cannot meet the request partially or wholly, JAPAN GRACE. explains the reason to the customer.
Personal Data Inquiry Window Contact: Customer Service Center of JAPAN GRACE. Co. Ltd.
[Tokyo] +81-03-5908-2505 (10:00～18:30 for Mon.---Fri., 11:00～16:30 for Sat. and no service on Sun. & national holidays)
[Osaka] +81-06-6133-0320 (10:00～18:30 for Mon.---Fri., 11:00～16:30 for Sat. and no service on Sun. & national holidays)
- 4. Other matters
A customer whose age is under 16 years old, is kindly requested to provide his or her personal data only after obtaining the consent of his/her parent or guardian.