Your Around The World Cruise Beginsfrom
A household name in Japan, Peace Boat has taken more than 50,000 people of all ages
and nationalities around the world over the last 30 years.
Join our thriving onboard community and experience the world like never before!
Visit many amazing destinations
- A Peace Boat cruise will definitely take you off the beaten track. As well as visiting established tourist destinations, you can also enjoy unique visits to Central & South America, Africa, Scandinavia, the South Pacific and even... Antarctica!
Travel to World Heritage Sites
- See with your own eyes the remains of mankind's greatest civilizations and the planet's spectacular natural heritage. From ancient Greek temples to Inca cloud cities, there is a large enough variety of World Heritage sites available to explore on any given voyage to satisfy even the most discerning travelers curiousity.
Experience the local culture
- Share an authentic meal with indigenous tribe members in Central America, meet youth in the Middle East who are passionate to learn more about Asia or dance salsa with locals on the streets of Havana. Peace Boat works with its local partners to offer unique cultural experience not available anywhere else.
Immerse yourself in cross-cultural exchange
- Peace Boat offers you so much more than top class tourist destinations and unforgettable scenery. Take advantage of the opportunity to encounter and learn more about Japanese culture and the world from renowned guest educators on board, while sharing more about your own culture with others at the same time.
Turn back time
- On Peace Boat, you can share this experience not just with your peers but with passengers of all ages from around the world. Enjoy stimulating interactions with people from other ages backgrounds and cultures that can invigorate and challenge.
Make your own story
- The greatest journey you can ever undertake is the journey of self discovery. A cruise with Peace Boat will expose you to different cultures, values and societies that can challenge what you think you know about the world you live in. Meeting people from around the globe and living in the moment will give you a true sense of what is important in life, and how to achieve it.